Bareboat Charter on Lake Vänern!

Discover Lake Vanern as a captain your own bareboat charter boat. Vanern is the largest lake in Sweden and the third largest in Europe. The archipelago of Lake Vanern in Sweden with more than 20,000 islands offers beautiful scenery with shallow, sandy beaches, smooth cliffs, as well as guest harbors close to shopping, restaurants, entertainment, cultural experiences and much more.

Swedish archipelago

Our three Maxi 95’s are well equipped with new engines, sails. The boats are fully equipped and ready to go, with everything from diesel to bed linen. You need to bring clothes and food, the rest is provided onboard.

The Maxi 95 is a spacious and safe sail yacht. It has four full length bunks plus the saloon space that also can be made for sleeping.

The large cockpit is safe when sailing and a lovely place to enjoy the summer evening in. In the saloon there is lots of space around the large table, the well equipped galley can also be found here. Our boats hold a high standard with new engines and sails among other things.


We normally rent out the boats from Saturday at 3 p.m till next coming Saturday at 11 p.m during the high season in June, July and August. During low season, we rent the boats weekly or for a long weekend. Please don’t hesitate to ask us for other periods of rental time.

April 14-May 31

SEK/Per week

Juni 1-August 30

11 200
SEK / Per week

Augusti 31-October 5

SEK / Per week

You pay 30% of the total sum during the booking procedure. The rest, 70% should be paid before departure. You can pay by invoice, cash or card. If you wish to rent for two weeks or more in a row you got 10% discount on the total amount.

Renting a yacht is a perfect way to enjoy the Swedish summer and the lake. By renting you don’t have to do any yard work, cleaning or maintenance-we do it for you! You don’t have to own a boat yet you can take advantage of your holiday in the best way possible.

However, you will not escape the responsibility and for that reason we require that you can prove your nautical knowledge and experience from yachting. Simply put-we’d like to know that you know how to navigate and helm the yacht in safe manners. Complete conditions are sent upon request.

Kontakta oss


Maj – Augusti

Tisdag – Fredag: 10 – 18

Lördag – Söndag: 10 – 14

Måndag: Stängt


Avvikande öppettider:

Nationaldagen: 10 – 14 

21 – 22 Juni: Stängt